Blogmas 1 - The Versatile Blogger Award: Thank you so much!


Wow. What can I say? Never in a million years did I think I'd enjoy blogging so much, let alone be nominated by a fellow creator for a award. It sounds kinda cringe to say but it's things like this that kinda mean the effort I put in sometimes, gets acknowledged. Seeing that people read my pieces and from comments I receive, enjoy them...it just gives me a warm buzz inside.

So I got tagged by Paramita for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' - thank you very much for the nomination!

So let’s start the fun. The Versatile Blogger award has some rules. Well all fun games have some, right?
  • Once you are nominated by a fellow blogger, you are a recipient of the award.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog back in your post.
  • Find fifteen fellow bloggers and nominate them for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Make a post revealing seven unknown facts about you. (**This should be easy, right?)
  • Include the above-mentioned rules in your award post.
So lets start with the seven unknown facts about me:

1) I'm one of the most unconfident people I know.

I am very capable of having a tough exterior when I need to be, and I can create a whole facade...however I have many insecurities and worries that I unfortunately let control myself. I envy my friends who can wear what they want and act however they desire to because I don't feel like I can act the same way, but I'm on the road to self love now and that's the most important journey I have been on, to yet.

2) I have only just recently discovered coffee.

I never used to be a fan of coffee when I'd tried it before. However, recently my life changed with a Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. I'm now obsessed with it! I buy so many at university now - it's so bad!

3) I'm a scrooge until the 15th of December.

I love Christmas, but starting celebrations so early just puts me off massively. I can't have the festive joy for November and December.

4) I LOVE spoken word poetry.

I think they are incredible to watch and for individuals to write. It is genuinely mesmerising and they cover SO many taboo subjects.

5) My favourite snack is Angel Cake

If I'm ever sad...angel cake. If I'm ever stressed...angel cake! Anything...angel cake!

6) I smoke.

I've smoked since I was 16 and now I'm 20. I love the social aspect of smoking and completely understand why others don't like it whatsoever. If I could go back and stop smoking altogether, I would but I'm still gonna always have one on a night out.
Hopefully gonna quit over Christmas!

7) My Mum is my best friend.

I love her unconditionally, may not always like her but it's always been just us two and I wouldn't change her for the world. 


Who I'm Tagging:
Rebecca - @IswRebecca
Kyra - @LoveKyrax
Rachel - @MySpottedBlog
Ellie - @Elliesworldx
Jessica - @Jessoshii
Ciara - @CiaraaGlynn
Lorna - @LornaColeBlogs
Lynsey - @LittleLuxbyLyns
Chloe - @Chloextoni
Niamh - @Niamhyyy99
Sophee - @WEmpirepod
Paige - @PeachPaaige

So thank you for reading this and definitely check out the people I've tagged!! I personally love all of their blogs!

Until next time,

Erin xo

Comments

Popular Posts