Makeup look for only £25 - AlixKate Collaboration!

Hi guys,

This isn't my usual type of post. As some of you may know, I was attempting Blogmas. Unfortunately I didn't suceed this year but there is always hope for the next! Although I epically failed at Blogmas I had arranged to do a collaboration post with a lovely girl called Alix (check out post here). So for our posts today we collaborated to create a collective look for only £25!

For some people this would be hard. For example, if I was attempting to do this for going out makeup, I think I would struggle a lot! However, I think I found this easier than I thought because I don't wear any base makeup, but for the purposes of this post I am going to include the products but they wouldn't be in my daily makeup routine! The aim of this is to create a 'festive' look!

Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer - £3.99


This is my go to for brightening up my under eyes and removing my bags caused by severe sleep deprivation. I use this in the second lightest shade '1 Fair'

Eyeliner - Collection 2000 Fast stroke Eyeliner - £2.99


This is just an average drugstore black eyeliner. Pretty easy to use and long lasting in my opinion!

Eyeshadow - Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 - £4.00


This palette is an easy everyday go to but the versatility of it means that you can build the colours up more to create a more defined look.

Eyebrows - MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Kit - £3.50



Because I do my brows everyday, I have steered away from expensive products because I simply go through them way too quickly! My fave to use is the MUA kit. As you can see I use it a lot as the mirror is broken off and I've hit pan. I use the darkest shade of the quad.

Mascara - Lash sensational - £8.99

Through the process of actually applying this makeup today. I have somehow managed to misplace my mascara. It's typical! But this is my favourite mascara of all time to use!

Lips - Vaseline - £0.95

On my lips in this look I have used vaseline as it was the only affordable thing left in the budget. I prefer the blue vaseline over any of the others!

FINISHED LOOK:

Finished price: £24.42

I really enjoyed doing this post. All of the product prices are from either boots or superdrug! Be sure to check out Alix's post! Let us know what your favourite beauty products are too!!

Until next time guys,

Erin xo




Comments

Popular Posts