20 Facts About Me!!



Hi guys,

I thought I'd do a post for you all so you got to know some things about me you probably won't have known before. I personally LOVE reading these type of blog posts, so I really hope you enjoy mine! If you want to see more posts of my posts - click either follow (top left) or subscribe (near the top right)!!

Facts About Me:

1) I am 20 years young and my birthday is the 30th of May 1998!

2) My favourite colour is teal - I genuinely just can't get enough of the colour!

3) My two favourite animals are dolphins and flamingos. I even got to swim with a dolphin on holiday last year!!!

4) I've not been on that many holidays - Ireland, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, Fuerteventura and Paris.

5) I love going for late night drives with my friends - it is one of the most tranquil things in my life. I took this picture on one of the night drives I went on. I love the city lights!!!

6) I've only ever had 3 serious relationships in my life - I just can't be dealing with the drama.

7) I went to university when I was 18 to study Primary Teaching and I've got one more year until I'm qualified. 

8) My 3 favourite cocktails are: Purple Rain, Mojito and Sex on the beach.

9) I go on at least 2 nights out a week as a student and absolutely love clubbing. Although, I'm pretty sure my liver HATES me!!!!

10) I am an only child so I thoroughly enjoy my own company, I like hanging out with friends for sure, but living with 4 others at university can sometimes be very full on!

11) My favourite film is either To All the Boys I've Loved Before or It's Kind of A Funny Story!

12) Don't be fooled by the idea I'm a party girl (which I am), I would happily stay home every day and read a good book. I'm a pretty fast reader so providing I've got the time I can read a book a night, easily. 

13) My favourite book is probably Extraordinary Means by Robin Schneider.

14) I am a photo hoarder. Every night out, moment, special occasion - if I was there, I've got a photo. I love documenting things like that so much. I've filled up a whole wall of my bedroom with photos and that is my 'Memory Wall' it's my favourite part of my room!!!

15) I own one designer handbag, I bought myself a Michael Kors backpack when I went to an MK shop one day...reduced from £395 to £79. I fell in love with it and haven't regretted it whatsoever!

16) I used to struggle really hard to maintain friendships throughout school and college. Some people would grow up at the same rate and so it was hard to still be close with people that hadn't realised their priorities yet. Or I would be friends with people and eventually saw who they really were and didn't want to associate myself with them. However, university has completely changed me...I'm still so close with those I befriended in first year, definitely gonna have most of them as lifelong friends.

17) Considering people class me as quite a sociable person, which I like to think is true, I do still have social anxiety. It's not nearly as bad as it was throughout school and college though but some social situations, mainly group situations, I still sometimes struggle with.

18) I have a shopping addiction - most of my clothes are from Primark, New Look, Forever 21, Boohoo or Asda (they have some nice things!!!!).

19) I value friendships so much, in my eyes they're the family you get to choose! If I class someone as a friend, it means I intend them to be friends for life, but if somebody does something to hurt me or break my trust they're gone from my life. As I've grown up it's become important to remember how people come into your lives as either lessons or blessings. 

20) I always try to focus on the positives in life and sometimes it can be very hard - so daily I write something on my calendar that's happened which has been good, so I can look back and remember all the stuff I did when I was younger, it's helped me because I know each day I have to find something good.

Hope you've enjoyed this post! Comment a fact about yourself, I'd love to read it!!!

Until next time,

Erin x


Comments

  1. I lived learning a little more about you girl, we are the same age aha and I'm only just starting university this year. I don't own a designer handbag yet but I really want an MK one soon...

    FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of posts! I loved to all the boys I've loved before too :)

    - www.theordinaryblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this post. I am not the only child but I enjoy my own company too haha! and love shopping too. All the best to you. :-)

    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for a comment, greatly appreciated x

Popular Posts