Blogmas Day 7 - My top 20 songs of the year

Hi Guys,

Today's post is a pretty rushed one too. I feel like I'm losing the touch of Blogmas, but still I am persevering through these bad posts until I've got more time (tomorrow night) to write a half decent one. Although I'm done with uni for the year, I'm working really hard for my assignments and I'm doing my part time job everyday until the 18th, so life is still really hectic!

If you listen to Spotify, which is a music streaming app similar to Apple Music, you'd know that every year they do something called 'Wrapped Up' where they compile your top songs, artists and genres for you so that you can see what you've listened to this year. I have listened to 24,037 minutes of music in 2018...how have I had that much time?...good question!

So for this post I'm just going to mention my top 20 songs of 2018....enjoy:

1) Youth - Troye Sivan
2) Best Friend - Rex Orange County
3) Be Alright - Dean Lewis
4) Sweet - Johnny Douglas
5) Magic in the Hamptons - Social House
6) Personal - HRVY
7) Bedroom - Litany
8) Youngblood - 5SOS
9) This City - Sam Fischer
10) No Don - Lotto Boyzz
11) Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
12) Hold My Girl - George Ezra
13) Personal - The Vamps
14) Self Control - Bebe Rexha
15) Sit Still, Look Pretty - Daya
16) Passport Home - JP Cooper
17) Butterflies - AJ Tracey
18) God's Plan - Drake
19) Candy Paint - Post Malone
20) Body - Loud Luxury

If I'm honest there were a few on there I didn't expect! What was your top song of 2018? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

Erin xo

Comments

Popular Posts