Introduction


Hi Guys,

How is your August going so far?

I’m Erin, nice to meet you! I thought I’d start up a blog because I like to express my opinion on things and what a better way to do it that on a blog?

This is just a quick introduction post to introduce myself to anybody that may eventually view this blog.

I’m currently 20 and in my final year of university. I live with my 4 best friends at university and my home life is simply just my mum and I.

I LOVE listening to music and of all varieties, I like modern stuff or 80s pop. They’re my favourites however I will happily listen to pretty much anything!

My film knowledge is pretty limited to romcoms or musicals. Don’t get me wrong I have watched a few films that fit into other categories, however I’ve watched pretty much every film fitting into these sections on Netflix at least once…am I ashamed? Not in the slightest.

Reading is my biggest passion though, the way you can lose yourself into a book is magical. I get way too emotionally invested into each character and will ultimately cry if something sad happens. I could talk about books forever, however similar to films, romance is my favourite genre. It enhances my hopeless romantic(ness) and makes me long for a happily ever after. Until then I think this will do.

Enjoy you day!

Love Erin xox

Comments

Popular Posts