Top 5 Autumnal Lipsticks!


Hey guys,

How are you? I hope you're having a fantastic week! Halloween is round the corner, how has that even happened? It genuinely only feels like yesterday that I was celebrating New Years Eve with my bestie and their family.

Anyway, I thought I'd continue with another Autumnal/Fall post but this one is more beauty orientated. This post is all about lipstick which is by far my favourite beauty item, so many gorgeous shades to choose from.

1) MAC - Rebel
                                                             

I genuinely adore this lipstick and I have for many many years. I feel the deep purple tones within the lipstick compliment most outfits in Autumn.
I always pair this colour with a cozy jumper and scarf as its kinda glam but also comfortable.

This lipstick retails currently between £14.87-£17.50:

John Lewis - £14.87
MAC Cosmetics - £17.50
ASOS - £17.50


2) Rimmel Lasting Finish - Shade 107
   
This shade is my night out go-to all year round! I love this lipstick so much! I think it's the perfect deep red to compliment any outfit really, the durability of the lipstick does vary in my personal opinion, usually it lasts all night but on occasion I have had to reapply. For the price of this lipstick though, I can't really complain! Quite perplexed that Boots and Superdrug don't sell anymore.

This lipstick retails currently around between £2.50-£3.50:

FragranceDirect - £2.50
LuxPlus - £3.25


3) Lime Crime Velvetines - Saint

 I love this liquid lipstick so much! If I ever want to put lipstick on to go to uni, I usually opt for this one! I love the formula, it has a nice consistency when applying to my lips. My biggest fault with this lipstick is that sometimes with drinking without a straw, it can go quite lumpy on my lips so I need to wipe and reapply. However, when I was purchasing some of these online, I used the US store instead as I saved almost £15, compared to the UK store so it's definitely worth looking around!

This lipstick retails for £18.00:
CultBeautySelfridgesLove Makeup

4) NYX - Siren

This lipstick was simply a by chance purchase one time when I wen't into my local Boots. They had a 3 for 2 offer, so I eventually just bought this one as the free item - I'm so happy I did...I love it!!
Its got a lovely formula, but I would criticise how long it takes to get it evenly on your lips...it can occasionally be patchy. However, I LOVE the fact with this lipstick I can leave it on for 15 minutes, wipe it off and it has stained my lips which I am such a fan of because then I don't have to worry about reapplying!

This lipstick currently retails for £7.00:

Cult Beauty - £7
NYX - £7
Boots - £7





5) Rimmel - Dark Night Water-Loops

  This lipstick is one of my all tiem favourites! I've got 3 of the exact same shade just incase I ever lose one and didn't want to be without it. I've used this lipstick since I first knew about it. The deep plum shade is beautiful. I do find sometimes it can go slightly patchy but for an affordable lipstick, what else can you expect? It always leaves my lips feeling moisturised!

This lipstick retails for around £6.00:

Boots - £6.49
Fruugo - £6.10


                                     
Hope you enjoyed this post about my Top 5 Autumnal lipsticks! Most of mine are very similar shades? 

What are your favourite lipsticks to wear in Autumn? Leave me a comment to let me know!

Until next time guys,

Erin xo

Comments

Popular Posts