The Fall Tag!!


Hey guys,

Hope you are all doing well! Firstly, before I get into this tag (which I'm really excited to do btw!) I need to just say a few things and I hope you all understand. Since I started my blog, the amount of support I received was INCREDIBLE! I spoke to many people who only had nice things to say, I don't think any of you know how much that genuinely meant to me. I want to apologise for slacking on this blog...it was definitely so unintentional. I went into my final year at university and have had a bit of a hard time juggling everything I want to do, with everything I've got to do in order to pass my degree. I think I've decided on my dissertation title and am on the right track to getting on top of everything. 

In addition, if any of you follow me on twitter (you should @LifeofEriinn) you'd know that initially I was so active on my account and now I haven't tweeted in over a month - I'm ashamed of myself rn. I got a new phone and never actually downloaded twitter, so the only excuse I've got for that is pure laziness and I am very sorry.

Will DEFINITELY be posting more now than I have done recently but how frequently is all work depending. So without any more waffling from me...hope you can forgive my little hiatus and know I will do as much as I can from now on....enjoy the Fall/Autumn Tag! Thank you to Liv (livslittleblog.com) for nominating me to do this!

1) What is one candle you must light every fall?


My Fall candle has got to be Wild Berries by Landon Tyler. The scent is just INCREDIBLE and I love it. I always need to restrict myself to only using it in Autumn though!

2) When you think of fall what does it remind you of?


I think of the time where the leaves all turn lovely shades of auburn and red. The cute photo shoots everyone can have with the candid leaf throwing photos and also its the season of scarves!

3) What is your all time favourite fall/Halloween movie?


My favourite Fall movie has got to be October Kiss. I'm a sucker for a cute romance film and horrors are not my thing at all. It's a cliche Netflix film that I'd recommend!!

4) What halloween costume do you have in mind?


Since I've been at uni all my halloween outfits have been half glam and half scary. The first year I was a half dead cheerleader, last year was a half glam half dead ghost with latex cuts etc. This year I'm thinking a glitter/spooky pumpkin. I know it sounds weird but I've got some inspiration and I will defo post it on twitter for everyone to see. Might even do a post! 

5) What is your favourite fall trend?


Gotta be burgundy and comfy jumpers. They are just so cosy an warm...what's not to love about that?

6) When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?


I'm not really a hot drink fan so the costa and Starbucks specials don't appeal to me, but I try some of my friends and quite liked the Pumpkin Spiced Latte!

7) What is your go to fall beauty product?


Gotta be a MAC Lipstick, think I go for Diva - it adds the perfect autumnal touch to any makeup look!
8) Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?

Not really a fan of either to be honest. But I'd probably say Apple as I like apple more than pumpkin!

9) Do you have any fall traditions?


Only really bonfire night, my uni friends and I go to a big fireworks display and then have a little campfire in our garden with marshmallows and camp songs, it's one of my favourite house things to do! Actually, my Mum and I do little pumpkin carving competitions which I do believe are fixed as she is so good at art and I'm not! Haha. 

10) Is fall your favourite season?


I think it is, to be honest. It's not as cold as winter and the trees are so aesthetically pleasing! Could go for walks in autumn all year long - it's so cute!


I'm quite late to do this so I haven't got anyone to nominate, however if you haven't done this year and want to be nominated...drop me a comment or a tweet and I shall nominate you!

Until next time lovelies,

Erin xo

Comments

  1. Fall is my favorite season, I live for the vibes and clothes x

    FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is such a lovely season have a wonderful time on bonfire nigjt 😊❤️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is crazy, I'm thinking about buying a burgundy jumper dress!!! Loved this tag, keep up the amazing work hunny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for a comment, greatly appreciated x

Popular Posts