Blogmas Day 6 - Top 5 Christmas Songs



Hi Guys,

So for today's post it is a very short one due to lack of time but I am going to briefly talk about my top 5 Christmas Songs!

1) Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

I love this song so much, Mum and I always have this blaring in our cars over Christmas and its a song I associate with us two.

2) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Michael Bublé

Who doesn't love Bublé at Christmas time? His is by far my favourite Christmas album!

3) Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby

Such a feel good and catchy Christmas song!

4) Santa tell me - Ariana Grande

I love her voice so much. On this track it is exceptional!

5) Candy Cane Lane - Sia

This isn't a traditional Christmas song that is known by all, but Sia's voice is just so unique and fantastic. This is a great one to listen to having a little boogie!!


Sorry for such a short post guys, but I promise it shouldn't be this brief again!

Until next time,

Erin xo

P.S what's your favourite Christmas song? I'd love to know!!

Comments

Popular Posts