Blogmas Day 10 - Finally Feeling Festive!

Hi guys,

So today I went to Reading with my Mum and her friend Celia. I met them at the station and we went Christmas shopping for the day.

I left my house at about 10:15 to get to the station early so I could just chill for a bit before I had to get on the train. I got into Reading at about 11:10 and conveniently my Mum and Celia's train got in at the same time so I met them before we left the station. It was super funny when I just scanned my ticket barcode on the machine, when Mum did it, she didn't walk quickly enough so the gates closed on her. It was by far one of the funniest moments of the day.

When we eventually left the station we took a leisurely stroll towards 'The Oracle' as Mum and Celia hadn't been to Reading in years so they were just noticing how much it has evolved. We ended up taking a detour to John Lewis just to spend some time in the cafe having a catch up! I can tell I've grown up and have become an adult now...I had a latte which for me is progress. I despised coffee for ages and have started getting vanilla lattes wherever I go. John Lewis didn't have a vanilla latte option so I went for a regular latte and surprisingly enjoyed it! I also had a cheeky little caramel shortbread which tasted unreal!!!
Then we round the Oracle for a few hours which was really good and then we went outside and stopped off at Pizza Hut for lunch which was really nice and full of laughter. The outside of The Oracle looked so much like the German Market at home, it really made me feel festive! 
After lunch I ensured to take a few cute pictures with them both outside by the Christmas Tree. If made me get even more into the Christmas Spirit!

We then headed back round the lower level of the Oracle where I did some damage to my bank account in Hollister. Then I took a few cute photos as we walked around, we headed to Primark and then got the train home to avoid rush hour, because let's be real...if anybody has a choice about it, you wouldn't put yourself through it!


And that is not only what I have done with my day, but how I got into the Christmas Spirit!

Until next time guys,

Erin xo

Leave me a comment about your favourite thing to get you feeling festive!!!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your family, those Christmas decorations look really festive! I'm feeling so festive at the moment too! Imogen - https://imogenchloe.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Reading before. It looks like a lovely place for Christmas shopping. Your pictures are lovely - it looks like you and your family had a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for a comment, greatly appreciated x

Popular Posts