A-Z Alphabetical Advice Tag




Hi guys,

How is it November already? I feel like October whizzed past so quickly that I blinked and I missed it! October was a pretty good month for me:
- I submitted one of the hardest parts of my dissertation.
- I went out with my housemates and friends for Halloween and loved my makeup so much!
- Rediscovered my passion for blogging and worked hard to work out a schedule so I'm either active on my twitter (@LifeofEriinn) or I'm posting here and there on my blog.
- I got out of a toxic 'relationship' with a guy that I've been in for over a year and a half so now it's time for some self care and love!

So todays post is a different sort of post for me it is an alphabetical advice post. Within this post I'm going to list some of the best advice I've ever been given. I've either just been living under a rock or haven't seen it so I don't think this is a common post to do. I'm going to try to make it into a tag because I'd LOVE to see what some of my other blogger friend's best advice is....Enjoy!!

A - Always think if something is bettering you or making you happier. If it's not bringing any additional happiness to your life - get out of that friendship/relationship/scenario!

B - Be kind to yourself and others, you don't know what they're going through!

C - Cake fixes most things. Sad? Cake. Ill? Cake. Anything? Cake.

D - Don't let others bring you down. You're the best f*cking you ever, love it! You do you boo!!

E - Embrace everything about yourself, there's no point disliking yourself. You're only gonna get one body and one mind, utilise them as best as you can and embrace your flaws because if you let every little hurdle hold you back, you're not gonna be the happiest you can possibly be!

F - Fuck others, do what makes you happy!

G - Girls gotta stick out for each other and support each other regardless, be one of the nice girls in the toilets and not one of the bitchy ones that just stare.

H - Have enjoyment in every little think you do.

I - If you want something bad enough and are willing to work for it, the impossible doesn't exist

J - Just roll with it, don't be uptight with rigid plans not everything needs to follow a routine.

K - Keep true to yourself, many people in life will try to change you but you're the one in control.

L - Lust and love are very different emotions.

M - Make as many memories as humanly possible, otherwise when you get older you might regret some of your choices.

N - Never give up on your dreams, if you are determined to achieve it - you will!

O - Opportunities don't come round on a daily basis, if you get a great one...take it! Might open up a window of possibilities

P - Persevere with worthwhile things, everyone would've done it if it was easy!

Q - Quiet people aren't necessarily shy, they just like to think in their head rather than voice their opinions, never underestimate them!

R - Respect. Respect others like you'd like to be respected yourself

S - Sleep. Cures most things from my experience, utilise it!

T - Time doesn't stop for anyone, if you're gonna do it....isn't now the best time?

U - Unique qualities are found in everyone, don't criticise anyone that's different because I bet they're bloody awesome.

V - Value people on their potential, not their history!

W - Worrying is the easy thing to do, destress and sort it out!

X - X-rays occur, don't be scared of them.

Y - You are the best you, you could possibly be.

Z - Zig-Zagging through life is a must, why repeat the same experiences when you can make new memories?

Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!! The ones for X and Z are always the trickiest things to do alphabetically!! 

What is your favourite bit of advice? Let me know in the comments!

I tag: 


Until next time,

Erin x

Comments

Popular Posts